MonetizeMore is an ad optimization company that dramatically increases ad revenues of websites and creates innovative ad optimization technology.
MonetizeMore manages all aspects of publishers’ ad inventories as a trusted partner. This includes, but is not limited to:
- DFP implementation and optimization
- Optimization amongst hundreds of ad networks including Facebook, Google Adsense and AdX
- Header Bidding implementation and optimization
- Building ad optimization technology to further increase ad revenues, automate ad operations and ensure quality user experience.
We are a group of 60+ team members that are ambitious, innovative and passionate about making a positive difference in the ad tech industry. Each team member values and gets the full benefit of location and schedule freedom. This allows each team member to engineer the perfect lifestyle for themselves while still being involved in a challenging and progressive career. We truly believe that if someone can live their ideal lifestyle, they will be enabled to perform to the best of their abilities.
MonetizeMore is seven years old, a Google Adsense Certified Partner, and a leader in ad optimization technology and strategy.
Overall, MonetizeMore is looking for someone who excels in the following facets:
- Team Ad Optimization
- Product Vision & Architecture
- Delivering Measurable Results
- Cultivating a Product Culture
Responsibilities and Duties
As the Head AdOps Engineer, you will be working under the Chief Product Officer to:
- Tackle any implementation issues quickly and effectively when it comes to Header Bidding
- Fix any technical ad op issues with current implementations
- Work closely with the CTO, CPO, and developer team to architect the current ad technology
- Help CPO with innovation, implementation and growth of new ad optimization products
- Perform code reviews on new features
- Project manage a team of developers via agile scrum framework
- Mentor developers to boost their current ad ops knowledge and ability to grow within their position
Qualifications and Skills
- Has had success with optimization of DFP, Google Adsense, Google Ad Exchange and third party ad networks with a large publisher(s)
- Acute understanding of header bidding technology and integration with DFP
- Full stack developer with experience in building web applications, ad technology and working with APIs
- Has worked with Prebid header bid technology
- Experienced in code reviews, devops, and other continuous integration principles.
- Proven ability to develop and coach a strong team involved with product creation, implementation and vision
- Proven ability to coach and lead a team that executes consistently, rapidly, and effectively
Benefits and Perks
- You get to create your own schedule
- Location freedom (remote work)
- Competitive compensation package