MonetizeMore is a programmatic ad optimization company that works with premium publishers to streamline their ad inventory with our unique blend of publisher monetization software and sophisticated ad ops techniques.
MonetizeMore manages all aspects of publishers’ ad inventories as a trusted partner. This includes, but is not limited to:
- DFP implementation and optimization
- Optimization amongst hundreds of ad networks including Facebook, Google Adsense and AdX
- Header Bidding implementation and optimization
- Building ad optimization technology to further increase ad revenues, automate ad operations and ensure quality user experience.
We are a group of 80+ team members that are ambitious, innovative and passionate about making a positive difference in the ad tech industry.
Each team member values and gets the full benefit of location independence and schedule freedom. This allows each team member to engineer the perfect lifestyle for themselves while still being involved in a challenging and progressive career. We truly believe that if someone can live their ideal lifestyle, they will perform to the best of their abilities.
MonetizeMore is a consistent thought leader in the ad tech industry with articles published in the top industry publications and has many established ad supply and demand partners in the ecosystem including but not limited to Google, AppNexus, OpenX and Sekindo.
A social marketing specialist that has a proven track record for developing a community engagement strategy that delivers traffic, leads and revenue growth for b2b companies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Structure an action plan to dramatically increase qualified traffic to our main sites.
- Consistently curate and promote MonetizeMore's expanding library of content throughout our owned social communities.
- Develop a social listening strategy to properly engage with industry, influencer and potential prospects in the ad tech community.
- Interpret relevant social campaign metrics to make key decisions for continued improvement.
- Co-ordinate with Content + Marketing Operations teams to build sophisticated lead nurturing campaigns.
Qualifications and Skills
- A creative copywriter that knows how to balance entertaining and informative writing styles.
- A strategic vision and strong entrepreneurial drive.
- Data Driven - understands analytics, metrics and statistics
- Well-versed in developing a growth marketing toolkit to help with social listening, social management, web analytics and marketing automation. IE BuzzSumo, Google Analytics, ActiveCampaign
- Strong collaboration and project management skills.
- Independent – a self-starter that has initiative and can work effectively in a remote work environment.
- Proficient in all aspects of English grammar and composition both written and verbal.
Benefits and Perks
- Location freedom (100% remote working set-up)
- You get to create your own schedule
- Competitive compensation package