MonetizeMore is an ad optimization company that dramatically increases ad revenues of websites and creates innovative ad optimization technology.
MonetizeMore manages all aspects of publishers’ ad inventories as a trusted partner. This includes, but is not limited to:
- DFP implementation and optimization
- Optimization amongst hundreds of ad networks including Facebook, Google Adsense and AdX
- Header Bidding implementation and optimization
- Building ad optimization technology to further increase ad revenues, automate ad operations and ensure quality user experience.
We are a group of 60+ team members that are ambitious, innovative and passionate about making a positive difference in the ad tech industry. Each team member values and gets the full benefit of location and schedule freedom. This allows each team member to engineer the perfect lifestyle for themselves while still being involved in a challenging and progressive career. We truly believe that if someone can live their ideal lifestyle, they will be enabled to perform to the best of their abilities.
MonetizeMore is seven years old, a Google Adsense Certified Partner, and a leader in ad optimization technology and strategy.
An enterprising go-getter that can drive results for MonetizeMore's revenue streams, quality content and user engagement. .
Responsibilities and Duties
- Engineer an action plan to dramatically increase traffic and revenue of each new site acquisition.
- Optimize the ad inventory of each MonetizeMore owned and operated site.
- Create site redesigns to improve usability and engagement of each site.
- Work with the tech team to build new features to improve on-site engagement.
- Grow site traffic via online guerrilla marketing campaigns.
- Interpret relevant site metrics to make key decisions for next improvements.
- Analyze other website acquisition opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Someone who has a strategic vision and strong entrepreneurial drive – one who understands how to transform goals into an executable action plan.
- Versatile and thrives in an environment that changes on a daily basis.
- Data Driven - understands Analytics, metrics and statistics
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Demonstrate an unrelenting attitude to learn and try new endeavors that are unfamiliar.
- Tech savvy and has beginner to intermediate coding skills.
- Well-versed in growth hacking tools like BuzzSumo, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, etc.
- Show extraordinary sales and interpersonal skills.
- Idependent – a self-starter that has initiative and can work effectively with little or no supervision.
- Proficient in all aspects of English grammar and composition both written and verbal
- Knowledge in SEO/SEM writing
Benefits and Perks
- Location freedom (100% remote working set-up)
- You get to create your own schedule
- Competitive compensation package