Programmatic Partner Coordinator
- Victoria, B.C., Canada
- Full Time
MonetizeMore builds industry leading ad technology that is seen by more than 300M people per month. The company has been running for 8 years achieving consistent double digit growth each year with a team of 100+ spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire and the arbitrary 9 – 5 work day. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
This is your opportunity to enrich the ad network partnerships that have been a big part of MonetizeMore’s success till now and build new ones. Work with some of the most innovative companies in the world like Google, Facebook and Amazon. Develop strong relationships with each partnership rep by finding ways to grow each partnership via growing rapport and trust. Fly around the world to attend industry conferences and visit partners in-person. Join a company culture that rewards innovative thinking, results driven behaviour and strong relationship management. Take your skillset to the next level with some of the best minds in the ad technology industry to make a real difference with MonetizeMore.
- MonetizeMore is looking for a Programmatic Partner Manager who is a business development guru that can strategically take our partnerships to the next level.
- Responsibilities and Duties
- Get on weekly/monthly calls with programmatic partners for performance check-ins and to explore opportunities to enrich each partnership.
- Exercise strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills to resolve issues with partners.
- Work closely with each ad optimization team to make sure each partner is running on the best fit publishers.
- Work with each technology team to notify of any changes to the partner’s technology stack that requires changes on MonetizeMore’s end.
- Create new revenue streams with partners related to referrals, direct sales, private marketplace deals and new ad formats.
- Explore new programmatic partner relationships and decide which are worth integrating into PubGuru.
- Analyze how MonetizeMore compares to competitors from the partner’s perspective and initiate improvements.
- Improve rapport with partners via in-person meetings through conferences and visiting their offices.
- Facilitate two-way feedback between the MonetizeMore ad optimization teams and partners.
- Negotiate better contract terms for new and current partners.
Qualifications and Skills
- University Degree.
- Incredible communication skills.
- Negotiation skills that get results.
- Has sales experience specifically with relationship management.
- Has an elaborate knowledge of Google AdSense Policy.
- Well acquainted with AdSense, AdX, DFP and private marketplace deals.
- Thrives in a dynamic work place with tasks and responsibilities changing daily.
- Versatile problem solver that doesn’t quit till there is a solution.
- Able to hit aggressive deadlines and goals.
- Flourishes in a remote working environment.
- Ad tech industry experience is an asset.
Benefits and Perks
- Location freedom (100% remote-working setup).
- Create your own schedule.
- Competitive compensation package.
If you think you are a good fit to join the MonetizeMore Revenue Team, please fill the application and give specific reasons what sets you apart. We hire people not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality ;)