Senior Product Designer (Remote)
MonetizeMore builds industry-leading ad technology that is seen by more than 300M+ people per month. The company has been running for 12 years achieving consistent double-digit growth each year with a team of 250+ team members spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire, and the arbitrary 9 to 5 work-day. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
What You’ll Do:
- Manage our weekly design sprints, preparing weekly design recommendations with our Product Manager, Scrum Master & Business Analyst teams.
- Work with our User Experience Researcher to Interview MonetizeMore publishers and the greater publisher community for product feedback.
- Write & design product feedback surveys
- Participate in sprint planning as the user advocate
- Collaborate with multiple departments to ensure great customer experience
- Promote user empathy across the Engineering Team
- Brainstorm new ways to improve the overall product and user experience
- Communicate with Ad Ops, Solution Engineering and Support to get suggestions to improve PubGuru
- Manage user testing to get qualitative feedback to iterate PubGuru.
- Optimize quick win for first time users by minimizing "time to magic" and value from initial custom notifications
- Collaborate with CTO, CPO and CEO to build out PubGuru product roadmap
- Participate in PubGuru App scrum planning and stand-ups to ensure the development is efficient and in-line with the product roadmap
- Initiate communication of new features or product iterations to internal teams and publishers
- Work closely with our Sr. Product Designer to ensure new features or iterations are fully designed before going to development
- Participate in design scrums and discussions to provide user advocacy to design and product decisions
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience designing applications, experiences, products, and services that balance user needs, business objectives, and technological constraints.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly understand complex systems and iterate ideas to improve them.
- Enough experience, understanding, and context designing software that you know when to use established patterns and when to break them. Enough experience collaborating and communicating that you are a leader in bringing teams towards alignment on solutions.
- Familiarity with Figma, Invision, Adobe CC
- An activated curiosity and openness to being an equitable and inclusive leader. Our commitment to anti-racism and anti-discrimination as a company excites you.
- User Empathy: Advocating for our publishers, ensuring a smooth user experience and caring deeply about our publisher community are all important areas that we want you to focus on as Product Designer.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience.
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Flexible working hours: You have the autonomy to set your own schedule
- Retreats: We meet in person for company get-togethers.
- Professional Career: Growth, trainings, and learning opportunity
If you think you are a good fit to join our Product Department, please apply on this side bar and give specific reasons what sets you apart. We hire individuals, not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.