Sales Development Representative - Brazil
- Florianopolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Full Time
- Entry Level
About the Company
MonetizeMore builds industry-leading publisher advertising technology that is seen by billions of people per month. The company has been running for 11 years achieving consistent double-digit revenue growth each year with a team of 180+ team members spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire and the arbitrary 9 – 5 work day. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
This is your opportunity to join an enterprising revenue team that is empowering a community of publishers that rely on ad space for revenue. Be part of a team that empowers publishers to increase their ad revenues via article, video, webinar, social media, forum, ebook, and email content. Join a company culture that rewards thinking differently, intrepid attitude, and results-driven behavior. Take your skillset to the next level with some of the best minds in the ad technology industry to make a real difference with MonetizeMore.
About the Position
At MonetizeMore the Sales Development Representative is an integral part of the demand generation team and solely focuses on outbound prospecting. Many companies have experienced massive revenue growth by separating business development into specific roles. Unlike account executives, Sales Development Representatives don’t focus on closing business. Rather, Sales Development Representatives focus on moving leads through the pipeline. They are often given lead lists by marketing and then email prospects in order to qualify which leads account executives should spend their time with. This enables closers to spend more time selling to qualified leads and unburdens sales executives from having to engage in prospecting.
What we are looking for
- People who are not afraid to take a risk.
- Individuals that are excited about Digital Media, AdTech, & Software.
- Self-starters with track records of success in their professional and personal or collegiate lives
- Team players
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the MonetizeMore Account Executive pipeline.
- Work closely with Account Executives to develop targeted lists, email strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business.
- Conduct high-level conversations with Senior Executives at targeted accounts.
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, and qualifying opportunities into the Account Executive’s pipeline)
- Achieve or exceed monthly targets for qualified opportunities
- Be the first impression between MonetizeMore and our prospects.
- Become a MonetizeMore rockstar and be an expert at articulating our value proposition to anyone who asks (or who doesn’t ask)
- Manage and track your pipeline using our CRM tools (HubSpot, ActiveCampaign) and marketing softwares (Hunter, InMail, Mailshake, RedVolcano, RD Station).
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential MonetizeMore solutions to fulfill requirements
- Fluently speaks English, Portuguese and Spanish
- Past experience in high-volume outbound sales prospecting
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Demonstrated success in meeting monthly targets
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Comfortable with G-Suite (Docs, Excel, Gmail)
- Real passion for learning new things
- Willingness to learn and grow in a startup environment
- Proactivity is a key quality
Nice to Have
- Basic knowledge in AdTech industries
- Experience in B2B sales
- Experience using CRMs
- Speaking more than two languages