Inbound Marketer Latinoamérica
MonetizeMore is a global leader in ad revenue optimization. Our publisher partners run websites from all over the world and require top-tier solutions. We’ve been running for 12 years and achieved prestigious Google ad tech and fastest-growing company awards. We have 220+ team members spread across the globe and we're searching for our new Inbound Marketer Latinoamérica.
What we need you to do for us:
- Develop and execute a successful SEO & CRO strategy for the Mexican, and other Spanish-speaking markets.
- Align the Spanish SEO strategy with the overall marketing strategy and achieve company goals.
- Conduct keyword research to support SEO and CRO initiatives.
- Develop new traffic acquisition and link opportunities for us in Mexico.
- Work with the content and design team to optimize our Spanish Landing Pages, website content, newsletters, email marketing campaigns, paid campaigns, blog posts, and social media posts.
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects.
- Stay current with the latest trends in SEO and inbound marketing strategies.
- Analyze data to develop optimization hypotheses that could become potential projects.
- Create content in Spanish for our blog, Instagram, and newsletters.
- Translate content from English to Spanish.
Skills we are looking for:
- Native Mexican Spanish speaker with excellent written skills
- Fluent in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 2 years of experience with inbound marketing and content strategies to convert leads.
- A data-driven approach to creative problem-solving and scaling.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and adept at prioritizing tasks.
- Self-management skills.
- Preferable experience with remote teamwork.
- Great copywriting skills for SEO and email marketing.
- Good eye for design trends, and knowledge of marketing scenarios & strategies in Mexico.
- If you are fluent in Portuguese, this is a giant plus.
If you think you are a good fit to join the MonetizeMore team, please fill out the application. Make sure to submit your resume in English. Also, give specific reasons on what sets you apart. We hire individuals, not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality ;)