Head of Marketing - India
Head of Marketing India
We’re looking for a Head of Marketing India to own the go-to-market strategy for India across our core product lines serving small-medium and enterprise publishers. You’ll be working with leadership in marketing, sales, product management and customer-facing teams to drive alignment on go-to-market tactics across our product portfolio. You’ll be responsible for managing the demand generation pipeline and developing successful inbound programs including paid search, email and social channels.
About the company
MonetizeMore is an industry leader in publisher advertising technology that is seen by more than 1B people per month. The company has been running for 12 years achieving consistent double digit revenue growth each year with a team of 250+ team members globally.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire and the arbitrary 9 – 5 work day. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
About the role
This is your opportunity to join an enterprising marketing team that is empowering a community of ad monetized publishers to realize their revenue potential. As our head of marketing for India, you are responsible for increasing our market penetration and making MonetizeMore a household name in the digital publishing industry. This role is essential to our global marketing strategy and you’ll be building programs to drive measurable growth in this region.
You will be the go-to marketing leader for our teams focused on driving publisher adoption in India and will play an integral role collaborating with our Head of Business Development in India on ways to improve our go-to-market across marketing and sales. You will know our in-market competitors like the back of your hand: what they do today and what they plan to do in the future. You also know our buyers better than they know themselves, including how they make their buying decisions.
This isn’t guesswork. You back up strategic insights with market evidence and then use that knowledge to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be successful. You will work within our marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand.
An attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems.
You are obsessed with tracking performance, and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t. In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with product managers and sales channels; it’s a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
Join a company culture that rewards thinking differently, intrepid attitudes and results driven behavior. Take your skillset to the next level with some of the best minds in the ad technology industry to make a real difference with MonetizeMore.
Relevant experience for the role:
- 4+ years of marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a managerial role (e.g. owning the go-to market strategy, building demand generation programs, etc)
- Intermediate-Senior level of experience in marketing or product marketing, preferably in the B2B SaaS space
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Influence: Asserts own ideas and persuades others, gaining support and commitment and mobilizing people to take action
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
- Previous experience working with digital marketing platforms like WordPress, ActiveCampaign, HubSpot, Google Analytics.
- Experience with collaboration & productivity applications such as Slack, Trello, and Asana.
- Strong copywriting ability across many written forms, including email copy, blog articles, website copy, social posts, and everything in between.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- The ability to collaborate between a variety of creative teams, from Design, Product, Marketing and more.
- The ability to juggle multiple deadlines and prioritize your time effectively.
- Ability to convey technical information in an easily digestible manner to a wide variety of audiences.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who they are, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Develop an India-specific marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
Benefits and Perks
- Location freedom (100% remote working set-up)
- You get to create your own schedule
- Competitive compensation package
If you think you are a good fit to join the MonetizeMore marketing team, please fill out the application and give specific reasons for what sets you apart. We hire individuals not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality ;)