Full Stack Developer (Remote)
MonetizeMore builds industry-leading ad technology that is seen by more than 300M+ people per month. The company has been running for 12 years achieving consistent double-digit growth each year with a team of 250+ team members spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire, and the arbitrary 9 to 5 work-day. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
What You’ll Do:
- Developing APIs and integrating with 3rd party APIs to automate manual tasks
- Implementing UI facilitating third-party reporting and streamlining ad operations
- Integration of services to maximize ad revenues and maintain strong user experience
- Planning and prototyping new applications
- Defect resolution of existing and new issues
- Unit testing new features to ensure they conform to MonetizeMore’s quality standards and meet requirements
- Code reviews
- Running performance benchmarking tests
- Staying up to date with new trends and advancements in web development and ad tech
- Attending daily stand-up meetings (30 mins) and other Scrum meetings (Every 2 weeks)
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of programming experience using different tech stack
- 2+ years of experience in web development. Flask, Django, Ruby on Rails or similar
- SQL database experience, schema design, optimization, query analysis, database administration
- Knowledge of D-HTML, experience with ReactJS, AngularJS or similar
- Experience on Linux platforms – basic administration, builds, software deployment, writing Shell scripts
- GIT experience
- English language fluency
- Good communication skills, self motivated
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience.
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Flexible working hours: You have the autonomy to set your own schedule
- Retreats: We meet in person for company get-togethers.
- Professional Career: Growth, trainings, and learning opportunity
If you think you are a good fit to join our Technology Department, please apply on this side bar and give specific reasons what sets you apart. We hire individuals, not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.