MonetizeMore builds industry-leading ad technology that is seen by more than 300M+ people per month. The company has been running for 12 years achieving consistent double-digit growth each year with a team of 250+ team members spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire, and the arbitrary 9 to 5 work-day. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
We are seeking a Solutions Engineer with a hands-on, client-focused approach to implementation, aligning products, and services. You will work cross-functionally with Product, Business Development, and Account Management teams to integrate and support marketplace publishers and platform integrations. Solutions Engineer will have great attention to detail, the ability to understand the partner's business and their needs will make all the difference.
What you’ll do:
- Develop APIs and hook up to third parties’ APIs to automate manual work.
- Develop user interfaces for third-party reporting or internal business processes.
- Integrate multiple services to maximize ad monetization.
- Work in an Agile environment where requirements are clear and tasks are small and modular.
- Partner with development teams to design and execute implementation plans
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues by manually testing delivery on apps, web, and native inventory
- Actively respond to high-level escalations relating to integrations, discrepancies and any other technical issues
- Participate in daily standup and bi-monthly retrospectives to discuss challenges and product support opportunities
- Work closely with Product and Tech teams to roll out new product enhancements and supply features
- Influence product roadmap functionality based on market-driven requirements
Who you are:
- BS/MS in Computer Science | Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of programming experience using different tech stacks
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Knowledge and awareness of guaranteed or programmatic seller tools
- Very strong analytical abilities, project management and organization skills
- Ability to present clear project plans and communicate with teams to reach desired results
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of Ad Serving technology and Google Ad Manager is a plus
- React experience is a plus
- WordPress and Advanced Ads knowledge is a plus
- Service Desk or Incident Management experience is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience.
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Flexible working hours: You have the autonomy to set your own schedule
- Retreats: We meet in person for company get-togethers.
- Career Growth and Trainings
If you think you are a good fit. Please apply on this side bar and give specific reasons what sets you apart. We hire individuals, not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.