Minecraft Blog & Content Writer
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our Minecraft websites with new blog posts, guides, and content. You MUST be an experienced Minecraft gamer and know how to describe and review different texture packs. This means you must have your own version of Minecraft.
Job Brief (650 Word Article)
A. 500 Words - Your personal texture pack review describing pros, cons, and system requirements. For example (1.14 versus 1.22.2)
B. Download Resource Pack and take 3 different screenshots from the Game Play.
C. 150 Words - Download Instructions for users.
- Needs to own a LEGIT version of Minecraft
- Knows how to install Texture Packs, Mods, Skins, Maps
- Very Knowledgeable with Minecraft
- Knows how to screenshot and upload to image hosting (Imgur)
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, with a few statements about why you LOVE Minecraft. All applicants will be quizzed on a live call about their gaming abilities. Please also include how many articles you would be able to write a week, as after the first test project we have many more.