Enterprise Account Executive
- Austin, TX
- Full Time
- Mid Level
MonetizeMore is a global leader in ad revenue optimization. Our publisher partners run websites from all over the world and require top-tier solutions. We’ve been running for 12 years, achieved prestigious Google ad tech and fastest-growing company awards. We have 220+ team members spread across the globe and we're searching for our new Enterprise Account Executive.
Are you entrepreneurial, creative, and relentlessly driven to close deals?
Do you have a strong track record in software sales, focused on ad monetized websites?
Are you able to represent multiple and complex product propositions and resolve customer pain points to move the sales conversation forward?
We sell a world-class ad optimization solution to the largest websites in the world. We solve publisher challenges and help them to succeed with their revenue goals.
This enterprise sales position is a unique opportunity to work closely with the President as well as the CEO of the company to strategize MonetizeMore’s strategy for enterprise sales.
We expect someone that would thrive on leading the charge on enterprise sales strategy with full autonomy and be responsible for closing high ticket deals.
Ad Tech connections, as well as connections to large ad monetized publishers, is a definite plus.
Video Submission required:
Who you are, your experience, why you would be the best fit for this role.
(Upload file, or attach an unlisted Youtube link)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead development of Monetizemore’s Enterprise Publisher sales strategy
- Through your ad monetized publisher connections, you would network your way into the successful sale of our products
- Be a reliable customer officer and advocate for all Monetizemore Enterprise clients
- Work with internal adops, product, and tech teams to ensure the success of Enterprise client relationships
- Forecast and track sales stages in HubSpot to ensure accuracy and effectiveness
- Talking to stakeholders at different levels of the publisher’s organization, and resolving pain points to deliver value propositions
- Be an entrepreneur in your own right when navigating these sophisticated publisher sales
- Work with high ticket Sales Development Representatives to reach out to Enterprise level publishers
- Lead discussion across functional teams within MonetizeMore to execute on various opportunities
- Build business cases and drive through creative solutions for our publisher partners
- Maintain an unrelenting commitment to MonetizeMore’s overall success, contributing to and assisting with various areas of enterprise publisher growth
Benefits and Perks
- Location freedom (100% remote-working set up)
- You get to create your own schedule
- Competitive Compensation Package
If you think you are a good fit to join the MonetizeMore revenue team, please fill out the application and give specific reasons what sets you apart. We hire individuals, not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality ;)