Director of Product
Director of Product
MonetizeMore builds industry leading ad technology that is seen by more than 300M people per month. The company has been running for 12 years achieving consistent double digit growth each year with a team of 200+ spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire and the arbitrary 9 – 5 work day. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
This is your opportunity to connect with ad monetized publishers, understand their pain points and what drives them. You will lead the product roadmap decision making to make PubGuru the #1 tool in ad tech. This position will have a direct impact on the long-term growth of MonetizeMore.
Join a company culture that rewards innovative thinking, results driven behaviour and strong relationship management. Take your skillset to the next level with some of the best minds in the ad technology industry. Make a real difference with MonetizeMore.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Drive each beta feature for efficiency and achieving intended user outcomes
- Sculpt the MonetizeMore product feedback process
- Help the team to build an effective and continuous Product Discovery process,
- Collaborate with product managers to implement best practices, setup customer oriented and business oriented goals
- Design product feedback surveys
- Participate in sprint planning as the user advocate
- Collaborate with Deprocess to ensure great customer experience
- Promote user empathy across the Engineering Team
- Brainstorm new ways to improve the overall product and user experience
- Drive each Engineering Team hire
- Work with HR to come up with new talent sourcing strategies and accountability metrics for Product Department
- Recruit, interview and hire Product candidates
- Lead a team of Product Managers, Product Marketing Manager, Designers and Delivery Managers
- Ensure a high level of communication quality between Product and Revenue, Engineering, Ad Ops, Finance and Support
- Shape user experience research priorities
- Ensure that the different initiatives are aligned within the Product Department to the Product Vision
- Establish Product story prioritization system
- Ensure high standards in copy writing and CRO within products
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with Agile Scrum
- 1+ years ad tech experience (Optional)
- 5+ years of product development
- 3+ years of product leadership experience
Benefits and Perks
- Location freedom (100% remote-working setup).
- Create your own schedule.
- Competitive compensation package.
If you think you are a good fit to join the MonetizeMore Product Department, please fill the application and give specific reasons that set you apart. We hire people not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality ;)