SaaS Account Executive - PubGuru Dashboard
MonetizeMore is a global leader in ad revenue optimization. Our publisher partners run websites from all over the world and require top-tier solutions. We’ve been running for 12 years, achieved prestigious Google ad tech and fastest-growing company awards. We have 220+ team members spread across the globe and we're searching for our new SaaS Account Executive - PubGuru Dashboard
We are looking for someone:
- Entrepreneurial, creative, and relentlessly driven to close deals;
- Tech-savvy and curious;
- With impeccable didactics and a strategic vision about customers;
- Able to represent multiple and complex propositions;
- To understand customer pain points to move the sales conversation forward;
We sell a world-class ad optimization solution to the largest websites in the world. We solve publisher challenges and help them to succeed with their revenue goals.
Our software, PubGuru, is a high-level and advanced tool when it comes to analyzing data and traffic for ad monetized websites.
It allows publishers to bring all ad revenue sources together with one intuitive reporting dashboard that helps to monitor and diagnose ad revenue issues from many different demands.
This technology aims to empower ad monetized websites so that they can, in an agile, integrated and secure way, ensure that their goals are achieved with profitability and promptness.
Pubguru is the most valuable tool there is for anyone who needs a sophisticated dashboard and who is always looking at profitability and ROI
We expect someone that would thrive on leading the charge on software selling with full autonomy and be responsible for closing high ticket deals.
Experience in SAAS is a definite plus.
Must speak English fluently.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deeply master all Dashboard features
- Organize your customer pipeline consistently and actively
- Plan and execute demos and walkthroughs for potential customers
- Lead development of Monetizemore’s PubGuru Dashboard sales strategy
- Be a reliable customer officer and advocate for all Monetizemore clients
- Work with internal teams to ensure the success of relationships
- Provide constant feedback based on customer insights
- Forecast and track sales stages in HubSpot to ensure accuracy and effectiveness
- Build business cases and drive through creative solutions for our publisher partners
Benefits and Perks
- Location freedom (100% remote-working set up)
- You get to create your own schedule
- Company retreats
- Frequent Bonuses based on performance
- Competitive Compensation Package
If you think you are a good fit to join the MonetizeMore revenue team, please fill the application and give specific reasons what sets you apart. We hire individuals not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality ;)