Remote Ad Operations - LATAM
- Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Full Time
- Ad Operations
- Mid Level
MonetizeMore builds industry leading ad technology that is seen by more than 300M people per month. The company has been running for 8 years achieving consistent double digit growth each year with a team of 100+ team members spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire and the arbitrary 9 – 5 work day. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
This is your opportunity to learn industry leading ad optimization practices. Be heavily involved in the core of MonetizeMore by making important ad optimization decisions based on data science techniques, collaborating with a dynamic team to improve ad optimization practices and work closely with premium publishers to increase their ad revenues. Join a company culture that rewards innovative thinking, results driven behaviour and strong relationship management. Take your skillset to the next level with some of the best minds in the ad technology industry to make a real difference with MonetizeMore.
MonetizeMore is looking for an experienced Ad Optimizer based in LATAM to monetize publisher sites of all sizes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyses publisher ad inventory stack to determine best performing ad units versus non-performing ones and propose changes from there.
- Sets up the entire ad stack in DFP based on priorities where publisher can benefit the most.
- Configures the Header Bid set up, decides on the best ad map and debugs for errors and anomalies happening during the ad calls. Daily ad quality checks are also done to ensure that all ad placements are filled at all times.
- Analyses publisher performance on a daily basis for dips and upticks in key metrics e.g. CPM, RPM, Rev per Session, Ads Per page and all other indicators to address them immediately. Runs monthly, annual comparative reports and checks historical data to provide trend analysis for publishers.
- Audits all demand stack partners - Google AdSense, Ad Exchange, Header Bid Partners and 3rd party demand sources to ensure all impressions are accounted for.
- Researches different strategies that can be used to further improve publisher performance.
- Proactively presents ideas to the publisher and collaborate with them on how these ideas can further help them achieve their goals.
- Tests different approach in ad optimization and be up to date with the latest tech developments and advertising news that may affect the publisher and Monetizemore.
- Achieve internal KPI benchmarks and external Revenue targets for both Monetizemore and the publishers.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree in business, economics or anything related to math & statistics
- Great understanding of statistical theories and principles
- Strong technical background and knowledge
- Has sales experience specifically with customer relationship management
- Has an elaborate knowledge of Google AdSense policy
- Has worked with AdSense and DoubleClick for Publishers
- Has built and run a website with ad revenue
- Thrives in a dynamic work place with tasks and responsibilities changing daily
- Able to hit aggressive deadlines and goals
- Technical/logically minded
- Self-motivated (Able to work from home when required)
- Highly proficient in MS Excel & Google Spreadsheet data presentation ( Pivot, VlookUp, Graphing, Text to Columns, Conditional Formatting, Formulas IF functions)
- Highly Analytical (Data Analysis via Pareto Principle)
- Above average oral and written English communication skills
- Can confidently communicate in both Portuguese and Spanish
- Possess Process Improvement skills
- Cut throat with numbers monitoring and crushing targets
- Can read codes, brain wired to learn coding-related matters FAST
- Someone who can lead but is also a team player
- Ambitious and driven with an uncanny attention to details
- A sponge to new learnings and tech savvy, having a dev background would be a plus!
- Critical thinker, analytical and self sufficient
- Receptive, proactive and can speak up his/her mind
- Can work under stress or pressure while maintaining a sense of positivity
- Flexible with varied work schedules
Benefits and Perks
- Location freedom (100% remote-working set up)
- You get to create your own schedule
- Competitive Compensation Package
If you think you are a good fit to join the MonetizeMore ad optimization team, please fill the application and give specific reasons what sets you apart. We hire individuals not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality ;)