Marketing Director (Remote)
MonetizeMore builds industry leading ad technology that is seen by more than 300M people per month. The company has been running for 13 years achieving consistent double digit growth each year with a team of 250+ spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire and the arbitrary 9 – 5 work day. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
This is your opportunity to not only jump on a rocket ship but lead the charge! This opportunity will be the most challenging role you’ve ever had, require long hours, blistering creativity, relentless resourcefulness and for you to re-invent yourself many times over. For the successful candidate that can thrive under immense challenge, they will be in the driver's seat to grow MonetizeMore into a unicorn company.
Join a company culture that rewards innovative thinking, results driven behaviour and strong relationship management. Take your skillset to the next level with some of the best minds in the ad technology industry to make a real difference with MonetizeMore.
MonetizeMore is looking for a Marketing Director who is driven, a natural disruptor, an authentic leader, has a track record of impressive marketing growth, creative and not afraid to think big.
What You'll Do:
- Create an integrated marketing plan to achieve ambitious company growth goals
- Lead a global marketing team to execute on marketing plan
- Work with the CEO to drive marketing strategy
- Sperhead and implement the MonetizeMore brand awareness and positioning
- Elevate and accelerate the MonetizeMore enterprise marketing strategy
- Work with the VP of Revenue to collaborate on marketing & sales led initiatives
- Synergize with sales team to jointly hit company revenue targets
- Work with Product to plan go-to-market plans for new products and features
- Coach each marketing team member to enable them to reach their potential
- Distill company goals and strategy to marketing team to guide marketing goals and strategy
- Collaborate with the Executive Team to explore new revenue streams and business opportunities
- Identify new marketing channels to further drive marketing KPIs
- Work with the Head of Training to build content algorithms based on training content
- Lead marketing team to ensure proper execution of responsibilities to achieve overall goals
- Develop concise, compelling messages, copy, and content; maintain a consistent message across various channels and formats
- Formulate and execute on a PR strategy to establish thought leadership in ad tech industry
- Be the best example of MonetizeMore culture in the marketing department: Reliability, Enterprising and Kaizen.
Who you are:
- Show an unabated thirst for improving yourself and those around you
- Don’t wait to be told, lead the charge
- 4+ years of leadership experience
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Exceptional copy writer
- Proven conversion rate optimization track record
- Strong understanding of the various marketing automation technologies and how to seamlessly integrate them into our tech stack to drive operational efficiency and business insights
- Actionable understanding of all team functions within the Marketing department that are necessary to elevate our brand and to deliver repeatable and scalable results.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience.
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Flexible working hours: You have the autonomy to set your own schedule
- Retreats: We meet in person for company get-togethers.
If you think you are a good fit to join the MonetizeMore marketing department, please fill the application and give specific reasons that set you apart. We hire people not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality.