Paid Media and Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
MonetizeMore is looking for an experienced Paid Media & Conversion Rate Optimization Strategist to increase our company’s conversion rate optimization strategy through media buying and landing page optimization. The ideal candidate is a data driven individual who is passionate about performance marketing.
They will focus on conversion rate optimization, web analytics, and managing our paid media budget. We are looking for a highly analytical and creative strategist who is a skilled communicator that’s able to collaborate with various teams to achieve our demand generation goals.
A track record of success leading Paid Media & CRO is essential to this role. You will be leading projects with a focus on optimizing acquisition metrics such as conversion rates, cost per acquisition (CPA), and ROI by channel and media campaign. They will also understand the importance of B2B media buying and it’s emphasis on lead quality. In this role, you’ll work with the Vice President of Marketing, and the Marketing team to drive the digital strategy while executing and optimizing across the marketing funnel.
• Develop and execute a successful Paid Media & SEM strategy
• Expand our landing page experimentation playbook with innovative split testing ideas.
• Conduct keyword research to support PPC & SEM initiatives
• Continuously optimize the performance of our SEM paid media campaigns
• Work with the content team to optimize website content CTAs across our blog posts
• Identify Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) opportunities for stakeholders, and lead testing processes
• Manage ideation, planning, and execution efforts of CRO special projects.
• Analyze web analytics and testing data to develop optimization hypotheses & experiments.
• Ensuring the integrity of our UTM campaign tagging and attribution models.
• Proven track record of success as in SEO & SEM in a competitive industry
• Expert knowledge in Google Ads (Search and Display)
• Experience creating Paid Media & SEM reports and dashboards
• Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog)
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• Analytical and can derive strategic insights from data
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities
• Capable of exercising good judgment with quick response time
• Collaborative team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other team members
• Possess strong work and business ethics; be reliable, highly organized and dependable
• Strong detail-orientation, organizational, and time management skills
• Demonstrate initiative, integrity, and professionalism
• Maintain confidentiality and exercise tact when dealing with sensitive issues
Qualifications, Training, and Experience
• 3+ years of experience in paid media, search advertising, campaign management, web analytics and conversion optimization
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Google Ads platform.
- Familiarity with running paid social campaigns across Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
• Working knowledge of supporting SEO initiatives and being mindful of SEO requirements
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge of digital strategy, information architecture & design, digital marketing; including online advertising and promotion