- Full Time
MonetizeMore builds industry leading ad technology that is seen by more than 1.5 billion people per month. The company has been running for 11 years achieving consistent double digit growth each year with a team of 190+ spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire and the arbitrary 9 – 5 work day. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
This is your opportunity to connect with ad monetized publishers, understand their pain points and what drives them. You will have a direct impact on the product roadmap to make PubGuru the #1 tool in ad tech. This position will also get involved with hiring within the engineering department by coming up with sourcing strategies, interviewing candidates, designing test projects and reviewing them.
Join a company culture that rewards innovative thinking, results driven behaviour and strong relationship management. Take your skillset to the next level with some of the best minds in the ad technology industry. Make a real difference with MonetizeMore.
As a Product Designer, you will work with teammates with a shared passion for creating delightful and impactful customer experiences that will have a profound impact in the lives of people. You'll set direction for the solution, take ownership, make calls, and see things through without a lot of oversight.
What you'll be getting up to:
- Holistic thinking: We balance contributing to 10,000 ft strategy and obsessing over microinteractions. As a senior designer, you are comfortable with ambiguity and are an expert at bringing definition to abstract concepts and ideas.
- Be a pillar of the team: We each come as a specialist in sub-discipline, whether that is UX, coding, or research and act as the resident expert in that area and are the one we look to when we need help in that area.
- Lead by example: When working in the Product team or mentoring team members, you are generous with your time, meticulous with your work, and bring calm assertions to the table when needed.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to have:
- 2+ years of experience designing applications, experiences, products, and services that balance user needs, business objectives, and technological constraints.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly understand complex systems and iterate ideas to improve them.
- Enough experience, understanding, and context designing software that you know when to use established patterns and when to break them. Enough experience collaborating and communicating that you are a leader in bringing teams towards alignment on solutions.
- An activated curiosity and openness to being an equitable and inclusive leader. Our commitment to anti-racism and anti-discrimination as a company excites you.
- User Empathy: Advocating for our publishers, ensuring a smooth user experience and caring deeply about our publisher community are all important areas that we want you to focus on as Product Designer.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage our weekly design sprints, preparing weekly design recommendations with our Product Manager, Scrum Master & Business Analyst teams.
- Work with our User Experience Researcher to Interview MonetizeMore publishers and the greater publisher community for product feedback.
- Write & design product feedback surveys
- Participate in sprint planning as the user advocate
- Collaborate with multiple departments to ensure great customer experience
- Promote user empathy across the Engineering Team
- Brainstorm new ways to improve the overall product and user experience
- Communicate with Ad Ops, Solution Engineering and Support to get suggestions to improve PubGuru
- Manage user testing to get qualitative feedback to iterate PubGuru.
- Optimize quick win for first time users by minimizing "time to magic" and value from initial custom notifications
- Collaborate with CTO, CPO and CEO to build out PubGuru product roadmap
- Participate in PubGuru App scrum planning and stand-ups to ensure the development is efficient and in-line with the product roadmap
- Initiate communication of new features or product iterations to internal teams and publishers
- Work closely with our Sr. Product Designer to ensure new features or iterations are fully designed before going to development
- Participate in design scrums and discussions to provide user advocacy to design and product decisions
Qualifications and Skills
- Some programming experience
- 2+ years of Product Design related experience
Benefits and Perks
- Location freedom (100% remote-working setup).
- Create your own schedule.
- Competitive compensation package.
If you think you are a good fit to join the MonetizeMore Product Department, please fill the application and give specific reasons that set you apart. We hire people not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality ;)