WordPress Plugin Developer (Remote)
MonetizeMore builds industry-leading ad technology that is seen by more than 300M+ people per month. The company has been running for 12 years achieving consistent double-digit growth each year with a team of 250+ team members spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire, and the arbitrary 9 to 5 work-day. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
What You’ll Do:
- Architect and implement WordPress plugins
- Write clean, valid code using modern standards and libraries
- Integrate with third-party APIs
- Unit testing new features to ensure they meet requirements and conform to MonetizeMore’s quality standards.
- Actively participate in code reviews. We have a culture that relies on trust so developer’s feedback is critical in building high quality technology.
- Staying up to date with new trends and advancements in WordPress development and ad tech.
- Attending daily stand-up meetings (20 mins) and other Scrum meetings (Every 2 weeks).
Who You Are:
- At least 2 years of experience in Wordpress Plugin Development
- In-depth knowledge and expertise of the software development process, including creating, designing, customizing, and deploying plugins
- Good understanding of plugin architecture and aesthetics
- Good communication skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience.
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Flexible working hours: You have the autonomy to set your own schedule
- Retreats: We meet in person for company get-togethers.
- Professional Career: Growth, trainings, and learning opportunity
If you think you are a good fit to join our Technology Department, please apply on this side bar and give specific reasons what sets you apart. We hire individuals, not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.