Django Developer (Remote)
MonetizeMore builds industry-leading ad technology that is seen by more than 300M+ people per month. The company has been running for 12 years achieving consistent double-digit growth each year with a team of 250+ team members spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire, and the arbitrary 9 to 5 work-day. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
MonetizeMore is looking for a talented and experienced Software Engineer to join our Data team. The ideal candidate should possess strong skills in building robust, scalable and efficient APIs, with a preference for experience using Django.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and develop RESTful APIs to support complex applications.
- Implement efficient, scalable and secure backend systems to handle large-scale traffic with low latency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate the backend services with front-end applications.
- Maintain and optimize existing database systems.
- Write clean, well-documented and maintainable code.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices in software engineering.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in software development with a focus on backend systems.
- Strong experience with Django and building API using Python.
- Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB).
- Excellent understanding of RESTful API design principles.
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g. Git).
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical thinking abilities.
- Experience with containerization using Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
If you have a passion for building high-performing and reliable backend systems, and you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment, we'd love to hear from you!
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience.
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Flexible working hours: You have the autonomy to set your own schedule
- Retreats: We meet in person for company get-togethers.
- Professional Career: Growth, trainings, and learning opportunity
If you think you are a good fit to join our Technology Department, please apply on this side bar and give specific reasons what sets you apart. We hire individuals, not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.