Machine Learning Engineer (Remote)
MonetizeMore builds industry-leading ad technology that is seen by more than 300M+ people per month. The company has been running for 12 years achieving consistent double-digit growth each year with a team of 280+ team members spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire, and the arbitrary 9 to 5 work-day. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
What you’ll do:
- Build new algorithms and modeling techniques to advance the newest ideas in ad optimization.
- Leverage the large scale amount of data we collect, to improve the efficiency of the multi-billion advertising impression market on the Internet.
- Work will have a positive impact for millions of people.
Who you are:
- Proven experience with production implementation. Building and maintaining the feedback loop between the ML model, collected data, re-running the model, and re-deploying the model in production.
- At least 4+ years of hands-on software engineering experience building complex solutions to real-world problems at scale.
- Strong practical experience on at least one Data Management Paradigm (Relational, Document or Graph)
- Experience with automated testing and continuous integration.
- Web development experience.
- Exposure to AWS or other cloud platforms.
- Experience working on an Agile team.
- Experience developing advertising technology
- High performance ratings on Kaggle or other public ML competitions.
- English language fluency
- Good communication skills, self motivated.
- Degree in Computer Science, mathematics or related field with a specialization on machine learning or equivalent experience.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience.
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Flexible working hours: You have the autonomy to set your own schedule
- Retreats: We meet in person for company get-togethers.
- Career Growth and Trainings
If you think you are a good fit. Please apply on this side bar and give specific reasons what sets you apart. We hire individuals, not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.