Outbound Copywriter - LATAM
- Full Time
About the Company
MonetizeMore builds industry leading publisher advertising technology that is seen by billions of people per month. The company has been running for 11 years achieving consistent double digit revenue growth each year with a team of 180+ team members spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire and the arbitrary 9 – 5 work day. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
This is your opportunity to join an enterprising revenue team that is empowering a community of publishers that rely on ad space for revenue. Be part of a team that empowers publishers to increase their ad revenues via article, video, webinar, social media, forum, ebook and email content. Join a company culture that rewards thinking differently, intrepid attitude and results driven behavior. Take your skillset to the next level with some of the best minds in the ad technology industry to make a real difference with MonetizeMore.
About the Position
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired publishers and drives action
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the industry, company, or target audience at hand
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and client-related industry trends
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging
What we are looking for
- People who are not afraid to take a risk.
- Individuals that are excited about Digital Media, AdTech, & Software.
- Self-starters with track records of success in their professional and personal or collegiate lives
- Team players
- Writing clear and error-free content for an email sequence that reflects the company’s voice
- Proposing copy concepts in an engaging way for clients;
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts for email sequences;
- Understand the clients pain points in order to create a meaningful content;
- Work with the SDRs to provide them new email sequences.
- Track the sequence’s performance in order to raise the bar of the metrics.
- Studying the cultural differences between regions in terms of email etiquette.
- Past experience in creating email content to be used in outbound campaigns
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Demonstrated success in meeting monthly targets
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Comfortable with G-Suite (Docs, Excel, Gmail)
- Real passion for learning new things
- Willingness to learn and grow in a startup environment
- Proactivity is a key quality
Nice to Have
- Basic knowledge in AdTech industries
- Experience in B2B sales
- Experience using CRMs HubsSpot
- Speaking English, Portuguese and Spanish