- Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
- Full Time
- Ad Operations
- Mid Level
MonetizeMore is a global leader in ad revenue optimization. Our publisher partners run websites from all over the world and require top-tier solutions. We’ve been running for 12 years, and achieved prestigious Google ad tech and fastest-growing company awards, with over 200 members around the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire, and the arbitrary 9 – 5 workday. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
This is your opportunity to learn industry-leading ad optimization practices. Be heavily involved in the core of MonetizeMore by making important ad optimization decisions based on data science techniques, collaborating with a dynamic team to improve ad optimization practices, and working closely with premium publishers to increase their ad revenues. Join a company culture that rewards innovative thinking, results-driven behavior, and strong relationship management. Take your skillset to the next level through our training and by working with some of the best minds in the ad technology industry to make a real difference with MonetizeMore.
MonetizeMore is looking for an experienced Ad Optimizer that can manage the ad revenue monetization of publisher sites of all sizes.
Responsibilities and Duties
Reviews and assess current ad set up and spot opportunities for revenue lift
Welcomes new publishers via onboarding calls to understand business goals and draft timelines for success
Sets up the entire ad stack in Google Ad Manager based on priorities where publishers can benefit the most
Headerbid configuration, testing and after live debugs for errors and anomalies happening during the ad calls
Daily ad quality checks to monitor unfilled & ad render behaviors
Analyses publisher performance daily for dips and upticks in key metrics e.g. CPM, Page RPM, Session RPM, ads per page, and all other indicators to address them immediately.
Audits all demand stack partners - Google AdSense, Ad Exchange, Header Bid Partners, and 3rd party demand sources to ensure all impressions are accounted for.
Test out new tech developed and provide feedback on impact to performance
Researches different strategies that can be used to further improve publisher performance.
Proactively presents ideas to the publisher and collaborates with them on how these ideas can further help them achieve their goals.
Tests different approaches in ad optimization and be up to date with the latest tech developments and advertising news that may affect the publisher and MonetizeMore.
Send End-of-Month Performance Insights report to share the efforts made from last month translated to results and provide updates of what’s the next plan of action
Schedule regular monthly or quarterly updates to go over performance and share new tech recently developed
Runs monthly, and annual comparative reports and checks historical data to provide trend analysis for publishers.
Achieve internal KPI benchmarks and external revenue targets for both MonetizeMore and the publishers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Exemplifies MonetizeMore's three core pillars; Reliability, Kaizen & Enterpising,
- Highly analytical and has an understanding of statistical theories and principles
- Proficient in MS Excel & Google Sheets, and data presentation
- Superb attention to detail and is cutthroat with numbers, monitoring, and crushing targets
- A critical thinker and tech-savvy
- Able to communicate effectively and confidently in both written and verbal mediums
- Has experience with client relations or customer service
- Have a good grasp of the different Google ad platforms and how they work
- Understands how website ad monetization works
- Thrives in a dynamic workplace and adapts to the constant change in the ad tech industry
- A self-starter and a sponge for new learnings
- Can adjust and is flexible to varying work schedules
- Can work under pressure while maintaining a sense of positivity
Great to Have (but not required)
- Has worked with AdSense, Google Analytics, and GAM and has extensive knowledge of Google policies and other platforms
- Built or at least managed a website for ad revenue monetization
- Understands coding and has a strong tech background
- Has worked with WordPress and is knowledgeable when it comes to implementing ads and debugging ad calls
- At least 1-year experience in Programmatic sell-side or any related work
Benefits and Perks
- Location freedom (100% remote-working set up)
- You get to create your own schedule
- Competitive Compensation Package
If you think you are a good fit to join the MonetizeMore ad optimization team, please fill out the application and give specific reasons on what sets you apart. We hire individuals, not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality ;)