Senior Revenue Analyst
MonetizeMore builds industry-leading ad technology that is seen by more than 300M+ people per month. The company has been running for 13 years achieving consistent double-digit growth each year with a team of 250+ team members spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedules freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire, and the arbitrary 9 to 5 workday. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
What You’ll Do:
Our RevOps team is just getting started and already making an impact! We design, configure, and build the systems and processes that enable our go-to-market and growth functions. As a Senior Revenue Analytics, your role is critical to the success of our GTM teams as they engage new customers and develop revenue opportunities.
Wearing many hats! You will find yourself being a trusted partner, advisor, and leader for the go-to-market departments responsible for:
- Understanding the data environment and being able to quickly support requests. Transforming data that is gathered through Stripe, Active Campaign, Hubspot, Salesforce, Athena, and Elasticsearch.
- Grappling with the levers of our business metrics and diving deep when needed. Highlighting opportunities to accelerate our performance, strategy, customer experience, and life cycle.
- Enabling consistency across reporting by defining metrics and calculations. This includes identifying, tackling, and reconciling reporting issues in a timely manner.
- Translate requests into findings and present digestible insights and recommendations.
- Creating roadmaps in partnership with departments to set goals that improve our data ecosystem. Recommending system improvements by providing context that will better navigate the downstream impacts of system changes
- Having a strong understanding and opinion of our business metrics and how they relate to our teams' strategy
- Along the way, you will need to proactively provide regular project updates to the team. Keeping the Director of RevOps up to speed on project progress, upcoming milestones, project risks, interdependencies, and areas requiring input or decision-making.
Who You Are:
- SQL. Being fluent in SQL is a must!
- Owned data architecture and interpretation using SQL
- Operationalized P&L Financial models in the warehouse and operated them to lift revenue generation in TOFU channels by 25% year over year
- Owned board reporting, the backend data pipelines which power it, and storytelling at the ELT level quarterly
Nice to have:
- Experience working with a go-to-market team and an understanding of processes and strategies needed to engage with potential customers
- Experience in a CRM environment, for example, generating Salesforce reports to automate data distribution to different analytical environments
- Basic data-warehousing experience using Athena
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience.
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Flexible working hours: You have the autonomy to set your own schedule
- Retreats: We meet in person for company get-togethers.
- Career growth and learning opportunity
If you think you are a good fit to join our Revenue Operations Team, please apply on this sidebar and give specific reasons that set you apart. We hire individuals, not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills, and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.