Senior Account Executive - Ad Tech Sales (North America/ Europe)
If you want to work hard at a company where you can grow and be a part of a dynamic team, join MonetizeMore
Through our portfolio of leading ad tech solutions, we improve revenue performance for thousands of websites globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
A career with MonetizeMore is challenging and fast-paced. We are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic employees to join our world-class team. Our team is located all over the world and we have built ourselves up from scratch to over 220 amazing team members!
MonetizeMore is a global leader in ad revenue optimization. Our clients run websites from all over the world and require top-tier solutions. We're recruiting this role for our new North America/Europe Senior Account Executive.
What we are looking for someone
- Entrepreneurial, creative and relentlessly driven to close deals;
- With a strong track record in software sales, focused on ad monetized websites;
- Able to represent multiple and complex product propositions;
- To resolve customer pain points to move the sales conversation forward;
- To thrive on being the lead seller with full autonomy and responsibility to close the deal.
Our Sales Team is 100% focused on closing deals. We sell a world-class ad optimization solution to websites small and large, solving publisher challenges and helping them to succeed in their revenue goals. Deals are in-bound and ready to hear more. Our solutions are our unique and allow website publishers to make the most of their traffic based on their needs.
What you will be doing
- Taking ownership of leads from InBound and progressing those opportunities towards close/won, i.e. signed contracts
- Driving pipeline velocity through predictive customer contact, follow ups and interactions
- Forecasting and tracking sales stages in HubSpot and other tools to ensure accuracy and effectiveness
- Talking to customers at different levels of the organization, resolving pain points and delivering value propositions
- Executing on account plans and follow ups on a daily basis
- Internal Team meetings and ensuring clients are happy with the technology
- Monitoring performance and results of closed clients
- Relaying closed clients to ad ops for a smooth transition
- Being an entrepreneur in your own right and coming up with your own original way to sell
- Flexibility in creating your own hours in a schedule that works fo you
- Ability to work from anywhere, all you need is wifi!
- Competitive pay and commission structure, the sky is the limit!
- Convert qualified leads to paying customers
- Engage and follow up effectively with customers to rapidly advance deals through the sales pipeline
- Work closely with other Revenue Team members to brainstorm and improve
- 2+ years successful track record in ad tech sales
- Experienced closer, with a history of hitting/exceeding sales or account management quotas
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Familiarity with Hubspot Sales is an asset
- Experience selling a diverse portfolio of premium software products across multiple verticals or website industries