VIDEO/APP AD OPTIMIZER
MonetizeMore is a global leader in ad revenue optimization. Our publisher partners run websites from all over the world and require top-tier solutions. We’ve been running for 12 years, and achieved prestigious Google ad tech and fastest-growing company awards, with over 200 members around the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire, and the arbitrary 9 – 5 workday. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
This is your opportunity to learn industry-leading ad optimization practices. Be heavily involved in the core of MonetizeMore by making important ad optimization decisions based on data science techniques, collaborating with a dynamic team to improve ad optimization practices, and working closely with premium publishers to increase their ad revenues. Join a company culture that rewards innovative thinking, results-driven behavior, and strong relationship management. Take your skillset to the next level through our training and by working with some of the best minds in the ad technology industry to make a real difference with MonetizeMore.
MonetizeMore is looking for an experienced Ad Optimizer that can manage the ad revenue monetization of publisher sites of all sizes.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Analyses publisher app ad inventory to determine best performing ad units versus non-performing ones and propose changes from there.
- Handles publisher communications - kick off/launch calls, monthly performance reviews, churn recovery and all other ad ops related matters.
- Sets up the entire video and app ad stack in GAM based on priorities/rules where publishers can benefit the most. Has proven experience with VPAID, VAST technologies and CTV, OTT networks.
- Works with Charles proxy to troubleshoot mobile app related issues.
- Configures the Header Bid set up, debugs for VAST errors, active view pingback and anomalies happening during the ad requests. Daily ad quality checks are also done to ensure that all ad placements are filled at all times.
- Investigates Chrome console error logs, identifies video ad event callbacks. Check for publisher performance on a daily basis for dips and upticks in key metrics e.g. CPM, RPM, error count % and all other indicators to address them immediately. Runs monthly, annual comparative reports and checks historical data to provide trend analysis for publishers.
- Tests different ad formats, mediation SDKs to achieve the best results and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Proactively presents ideas to the publisher and collaborates with them on how these ideas can further help them achieve their goals.
- Achieve internal KPI benchmarks and external Revenue targets for both Monetizemore and the publishers.
We're excited if you have
- 2+ years of experience in digital ad operations at a publisher, an ad tech company, ad agency, or ad network and familiarity with OTT advertising
- Analytical, project management, deadline-driven, and process-oriented personality
- Experience in display and video advertising with a premium publisher or agency
- 2+ years experience with VAST, VPAID.
- Experience with GAM and digital ad serving tools for video and app
- 1+ year experience with the Mobile Apps SDK, ad strategies