Product Manager - Data (Remote)
MonetizeMore builds industry-leading ad technology that is seen by more than 300M+ people per month. The company has been running for 12 years achieving consistent double-digit growth each year with a team of 250+ team members spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire, and the arbitrary 9 to 5 work-day. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the definition, design and delivery of global data products within the Monetizemore platform, reporting directly to the Director of Products.
- Work with other Products' product managers and Agile scrum teams on design, definition, documentation and implementation of features for new applications, business infrastructure, data security, and data structure.
- Collecting and interpreting product data, designing and developing products using that data
- Create data-based customer personas
- Perform A/B testing to determine what works best
- Applying different data science techniques, managing data flow and engineering processes, developing data pipelines, evaluating data output
- Use data and analysis to support and influence stakeholders
- Continuous Improvement of OKRs and KPIs for each product
- Document and enter user stories in Jira and assist in story point analyses
- Document monitor and revise the following artifacts in support of application development: product requirements, process maps, use cases, user acceptance test plans, project plans, and release notes.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short- and long-term releases
- Collect and analyze data to determine product direction and define business requirements.
- Coordinate and participate in user acceptance testing of functional requirements.
- Serve as the internal and external subject matter expert for product offerings, working with Sales/Revenue, Product Marketing and Customer Support groups
- Serve as the first line in assisting Technology in the resolution of issues and roadblocks hindering product delivery.
- Assist in creating product training and documentation materials in support of the implementation and launch of Analytics Platform applications.
- Assist in developing product pricing and positioning strategies
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science or Engineering preferred. MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of combined experience in product management and development and building and specifying Web-based business applications, with preferably 2-3 years in AdTech domain.
- Strong data analytics background with a demonstrated ability to translate business needs into creative and engaging output. Working knowledge of business intelligence/reporting tools such as MicroStrategy, Tableau and D3 with related experience analyzing data as well as writing queries and reports.
- Proficiency with software development methodologies such as Agile and experience working with Scrum teams
- Experience with Agile software development tools such as Jira or other Agile reporting tools
- Demonstrated capabilities in technical-oriented business analysis techniques and user acceptance testing processes/methodologies in large, complex, diversified, global organizations.
- Recent involvement in the day-to-day tasks of the user acceptance testing process.
- Ability to interpret requirement documents and update test documents accordingly.
- Aptitude for understanding, digesting and analyzing complex systems integration.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management.
- Must be flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks.
- Ability to work some flexible hours due to varying time zones across the globe.
- Some programming experience (preferred but not required)
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience.
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Flexible working hours: You have the autonomy to set your own schedule
- Retreats: We meet in person for company get-togethers.
- Professional Career: Growth, trainings, and learning opportunity
If you think you are a good fit to join our Product Department, please apply on this side bar and give specific reasons what sets you apart. We hire individuals, not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually